As the nation's leading non-profit committed to improving the overall health of our community, the Y can provide your employees with a full range of health and wellness programs. Participating in regularl health and wellness programs provide employees with a wealth of positive results and your company will have a happier, healthier workforce. Our community-wide Corporate Partner Membership gives your employees access to all three of our Y branches, plus, we can design customized programs for your staff.
Benefits To Employees
- Reduced or waived initiation fees
- Income-based monthly membership rates
- Reduced rates on Y programs like youth sports, swim lessons, child care and more for those with Household memberships
Impact For Organizations
- Aggregate Health Report of your employees' risk factors
- Healthy Environment Assessment of your plant/office
- Healthy Living Workshop series for your employees
- Monthly employee YMCA facility usage report
- Payroll deduction option for your employees
- Body Mass Index assessments
- Body fat and analyses
- Health Risk assessments and challenges
- Health fair participation by the Y
To learn more about encouraging fitness and wellness by partnering with the Y, contact Association Membership Director Vickie Borton at (540) 527-9622, ext. 3117.